Cala Laiya is a pet friendly environment that welcomes our guests’ canine members on the condition that pet owners are able to guarantee their pets’ good behavior. However, as courtesy to other guests, the hotel limits the number of total pets staying to four (4). As such, we request guests to inform reservations in advance of their furry companions and adhere to the following rules during their stay:
- A pet fee of Php2,000 per pet per night will be charged and settled upon check-in. Pets must be registered by their owners and likewise sign a Pet Policy Agreement.
- Only domestic pets, preferably canines, are allowed to stay. STRICTLY NO REPTILES.
- A maximum of two (2) pets will be the allowed number per room
- For hygiene purposes, towels and linens are strictly for guests’ use only and not to be used for pets.
- Only pets weighing a maximum of 34 kilos (maximum weight of Golden Retriever) shall be allowed and must be kept on a leash or in a kennel/carrier especially in public areas.
- As courtesy and consideration to other guests, it is the responsibility of the pet owners to clean up after their pets at all times. Housekeeping must be notified if assistance is required.
- Should there be valid complaints of pets disturbing other guests/staff, causing damage to property, or exhibiting harmful behavior, hotel management can exercise discretion to require the removal of the guests and pets from the hotel. The hotel also reserves the right to contact animal control should it be necessary to remove a disruptive pet.
- As pets are the responsibility of their owners at all times, the owners will be liable for any and all injury caused by their pets and sustained by hotel guests or staff during their stay. This includes medical expenses, property and equipment repairs, and personal damage.
On top of that, we want all our guests to enjoy their stay in Cala Laiya.